Executive Assistant/Studio Manager
Growing fine-art portrait studio is seeking a part time Executive Assistant/Studio Manager.
At Morie Fine Art our goal is to create an original piece that is elevated from simply a photographic image to a timeless work of art, and to give our customers an experience that is entirely different from the standard “photography” experience.
We are seeking someone who is a self starter, motivated for success, a perfectionist, and who excels in time management. Additionally, we are seeking someone who wants to be part of a team, with an owner that has a strong sense of ownership of their work and who has a desire of helping those on the team succeed.
The perfect candidate must be very confident, have strong written and verbal communication skills including proper grammar, pleasant and professional demeanor, confident presentation, and proper phone etiquette are a must. Must be able to adequately reinforce the luxury branding and experience of our studio. Applicant must have strong organizational skills, be focused and task-oriented, with tasks being followed through to completion, the ability to follow systems and procedures in working with clients, and the ability to enforce company policies to clients firmly but in a polite and accommodating way.
Additionally, this position requires a reliable computer, high speed internet connection, and smartphone.
Part-Time - Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 1pm-4pm. This position has the option to increase to 5 days per week in the future. Remote option available on weekdays. One weekend per month onsite at the studio (you will have the schedule well in advance).
- Schedule/Confirm client appointments
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Assist staff in guiding clients through their fine-art portrait experience
- Monitor existing clients and help with follow up correspondence for potential clients by phone, email, and mail
- Assist with client’s children in our studio environment while parents are completing their experience
- Coordinate, track and initiate donations and gifts to and from charitable foundations
- Address and mail gifts and letter correspondence with clients
- Assist in related administrative activities such as filing, emails, and CRM upkeep
- Adequately set expectations for clients so they are prepped and regard our studio’s experience as a fine-art experience.
- Other duties as required
We are willing to pay appropriately for the right person that fits our brand and what we are looking for.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Subject Line: "I want to be on your team"
CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING THREE QUESTIONS:
In your most recent job position, what accomplishment are you most proud of?
What do you feel sets you apart from others in creating a positive client experience?
With regard to your work ethic: What is your greatest strength and what is your greatest weakness?
RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.